Because DAP is so powerful, merely installing it doesn’t really do anything. DAP doesn’t prompt you to keep going- it merely sits there with all it’s powerful features going to waste.
Setting Up DAP to do what you need it to do is the key.
Get clear on what you want DAP to do:
- How will you tier your membership packages?
- Membership areas- static or drip content?
- Drip Content – what will you show, when?
- Will it integrate with an email client (Aweber, MailChimp)?
- Which payment system will you use?
- How do you want your affiliate program to work?
- Will you use upsells?
- How will you integrate media (downloads, Amazon S3)?
- Will you offer a free trial, or free membership tier?
- Will you integrate with a forum, such as vBulletin?
Once you’re clear on what you want DAP to do, setting it up is the next step. If you’re not sure how to make it work, give me a call at (330) 968-0091 or email email@example.com. With most sites, I’ll have DAP set up for you within seven days.